Thursday, October 2, 2008

About me

Hi my name is Joan. I have been in groups online for several years and way back when we used screen names. Mine was Croppy.

I have been married to David my husband for 27 years. We have 3 kids DJ, Stephen and Melissa. Between them we have 7 grandkids. Pretty good investment I think.. DJ and his wife Misti are expecting a baby girl in November. Note: She has arrived! Kaylee Ann was born Friday, October 10th She is healthy and beautiful accroding to Daddy...

I grew up in Utah and lived there for 35 years. I moved to Idaho several years ago and really love it here..

I have been scrapbooking for several years. I still enjoy it and have a room devoted to it.. It is really a storage room for my scrapbook shopping addiction.. I have several albums finished and several on going ones. I think my favorite ones to do are of vacations or other events so it is a complete album from start to finish.. My favorite subjects to scrap are my grandkids.

No comments: