Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Mom and I

I had a great 4 days goofing off with my mom. We spent some time shopping and playing.

Saturday we went shopping and then hung out at mom's house looking at albums of both sides of the family. We decided she better write down who the people were since I have no clue. Peggy, Dean and Maddy came in late that night so we got together for breakfast the next day. It was good to spend some time with them. That evening we sat down and labled the photos in the albums. I know there are many more pictures we need to go through.

Monday we hit a great sale in Idaho Falls and stocked up on brads and paper. It was fun going to the craft stores and going to lunch. We went to a place called Dixie's Diner. They have a 50's style atmosphere and the burgers are to die for.
Yesterday was scrapbooking. I got 4 layouts done and had a great visit.

I cherish the time I get to spend with my mom. She is such a sweet lady and loves the company. I hope to be able to spend much more time with her hanging out..

I love you mom!!!

No comments: